Help for SEXUALHEALTHRESEARCH Archives

SEXUALHEALTHRESEARCH Archives

SEXUALHEALTHRESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SEXUALHEALTHRESEARCH Home

SEXUALHEALTHRESEARCH  November 2017

SEXUALHEALTHRESEARCH November 2017

Conference on HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia

Tatiana Mordvinova <[log in to unmask]>

Tatiana Mordvinova <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Nov 2017 16:40:54 +0000

Dear All,

The conference on HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia will take place this Friday, 10 November, at 32-36 Loman Street, SE1 0EH, London.
The full programme can be found here: http://www.bearr.org/bearr-trust-annual-conference-2017-hiv-aids-in-the-bearr-region/
You can book your place at https://bearr-hivaids-conference.eventbrite.co.uk (tickets are £45 full price and £25 concessions for students).

The Conference is organised by The BEARR Trust, a British charity set up 25 years ago to help children and other vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the South Caucasus. We help small NGOs in the region to build knowledge, know-how, skills and contacts including with those doing similar work in the UK.

We shall be looking at HIV/AIDs trends in the countries of our region (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan), policy responses from governments,  intervention and support from NGOs and the international community, stigma and public awareness.

Best regards

Tatiana Mordvinova
Information Officer

The BEARR Trust