Help for SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Archives

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Archives

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Archives

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Home

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK Home

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK  January 2018

SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK January 2018

Volunteers wanted!

Ian MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>

Ian MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Jan 2018 12:26:13 +0000

Dear colleagues

We are starting to collect information on any archives or other resources, worldwide, who hold screenplays and any other screenwriting material.

We're doing this as simply and easily as possible. If you would like to volunteer to provide information on any resource you know of, please complete as much as you can about this archive/resource, using the questionnaire shown below. It should not take very long at all!

To avoid repetition and overlaps, please let me know what archive/resource you intend to provide information on, BEFORE you complete the questionnaire. I'll let you know if someone else has already done it.

Please help if you can. Hopefully this way we'll have a worldwide, basic database about screenwriting holdings, which we can make available on our website.

Thanks for your help!

Ian

Data questionnaire: Screenwriting Archives and Resources Project (SARP).
Please complete as appropriate for each source identified. Don’t worry if data is incomplete.

1.	Name of archive/resource
2.	Part of which organisation?
3.	Location address
4.	Website
5.	Contact details inc. phone, email, Head Person, other
6.	Access details (public, private, cost, hours, appointment?)
7.	Online catalogue? Link
8.	Types of material (script, outlines, storyboards, etc)
9.	Range of material (period, description e.g. 1950s Ealing Studios; Stanley Kubrick’s personal archive of own material etc)
10.	Quantity of material (approx. if necessary)
11.	Distinguishing characteristics (e.g. includes material by notable screenwriter, archive built up through licensing regulations etc)
12.	Other comments
13.	Your name, location and contact details.

Please send each completed questionnaire to:
Ian W. Macdonald; Secretary, Screenwriting Research Network ([log in to unmask])