Help for SCAIPR Archives

SCAIPR Archives

SCAIPR@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SCAIPR Home

SCAIPR  March 2012

SCAIPR March 2012

John Peel/City.Galleries/MCC is out of the office.

John Peel <[log in to unmask]>

SCA Intellectual Property Rights <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:05:21 +0000

I will be out of the office starting  09/03/2012 and will not return until
27/03/2012.

I will respond to your message when I return. If you message is important
and cannot wait please contact my line manager Amanda Wallace

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. The full text of the Council's email disclaimer is available at http://www.manchester.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the presence of computer viruses.
Please contact [log in to unmask] with any queries.