Help for QUATERNARYENTOMOLOGY Archives

QUATERNARYENTOMOLOGY Archives

QUATERNARYENTOMOLOGY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

QUATERNARYENTOMOLOGY Home

QUATERNARYENTOMOLOGY  March 2012

QUATERNARYENTOMOLOGY March 2012

Re: Russell Coope festshcrift and meeting

"Elias, S" <[log in to unmask]>

Quaternary Entomology <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:43:27 +0000

Dear Allison,

We now have the go-ahead from Quaternary International for a special issue. What title do you propose form your paper?

Best regards,

Scott

Scott A. Elias, Professor of Quaternary Science and Director of the Centre for Quaternary Research,
Geography Department, Royal Holloway, University of London
Egham, Surrey TW20 0EX
United Kingdom

Editor-in-chief, Encyclopedia of Quaternary Science