We are pleased to announce the full agenda for Universities UK’s conference on Research in universities: successful strategies for 2017 and beyond, which is being held on 5 December at Woburn House in central London.
See the full agenda and book now: http://bit.ly/UUKResearchConf
Research in universities is undergoing significant change. There are both opportunities and challenges stemming from Brexit, the transition to UKRI, the move to Open Access, and changes to funding and collaboration opportunities.
This conference will ensure that you have the right information and a clear analysis of the coming changes, to help you align your research strategy most effectively.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Paul Boyle, President and Vice-Chancellor, University of Leicester
- Rt Hon Norman Lamb MP, Chair of the Science and Technology Committee
- Kim Hackett, REF Manager, Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)
- Professor Richard Dashwood, Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research, Coventry University
- Dr Joanna Dally, Head of Policy, Royal Society
- Professor Jonathan Adams, Chief Scientist, Digital Science
- Harshbir Sangha, Head of International Research and Innovation Strategy, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Helen Cross, UK Research and Innovation Strategy, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Professor Andrew George, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education and International), Brunel University London
- Dr Michael Jubb, Director, Jubb Consulting
- Dr Audrey McCulloch, Chief Executive, The Association of Learned & Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
- Anne Horn, Director of Library Services & University Librarian, The University of Sheffield
View the full agenda and book on our website: http://bit.ly/UUKResearchConf
Book now to secure your place and join these experts, policy leaders and colleagues to explore the changes to research in universities, and to enhance your own research strategy.
We look forward to seeing you there.