PSCI-COM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PSCI-COM Home

PSCI-COM  February 2012

PSCI-COM February 2012

Re: Seeking illustrators

Dariel Burdass <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:43:27 +0000

Hi Chrissie the Society for General Microbiology has worked with two really good illustrators one would be more suitable for the technical side and the other the portraits - I am currently in away from the office but  will email through their details on Monday with some examples of work they have done for us. Kind regards Dariel

Sent from my iPhone