Help for PSCI-COM Archives

PSCI-COM Archives

PSCI-COM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PSCI-COM Home

PSCI-COM  June 2012

PSCI-COM June 2012

Re: Job vacancy: Science in Society Assistant, Fixed term, British Science Association

Emily Pritchard <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:43:13 +0100

No, no, you're mistaken. There's no overdraft. Mummy and Daddy will pay
for that, and no student let because Daddy will let them stay in his pad
in the city.