Re: Multiple Transfer Change Requests

"Odika, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]>

ProSolution Users Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Nov 2018 11:24:08 +0000

HI Derek,

I do agree with the comments (or threads) below. We have not been able to automate this without further complications and OneAdvanced have not been able to implement any change to improve transfer processes for the users at the moment unless we all push for it. We operate 3 tier course structure and had resorted to doing this using a transfer form completed by the schools involved and processed by our enrolment team.

Thank you.

Stephen

Sent: 13 November 2018 11:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Multiple Transfer Change Requests

We don't bother with the Transfer Change Request because it's just too much work. Much easier to complete a paper form. Plus, we like to get a student signature as auditors have been funny about this in the past. We also had problems with department A transferring students to department B without B's knowledge! As a result, all transfers between departments have to be signed off by the head of BOTH departments.

Ruth