PLACEMENTS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PLACEMENTS Home

PLACEMENTS  August 2011

PLACEMENTS August 2011

Re: Placement Managment Systems

Andrew Gilmour <[log in to unmask]>

Placements Announcements (Promoted by ASET)

Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:38:16 -0400

Hello Garry,

I would recommend taking a look at TaskStream's Learning Achievement Tools. This has a fully integrated Student Placement System.

There is a small piece about it in this video. http://www.taskstream.com/ts/gilmour1/LATforHigherEduction.html

Please contact me if you would like a demo. More info is on our website http://www.taskstream.com/pub/uk/default.asp

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Gilmour

Tel  +44(0) 113 815 2480  Mob +44(0) 7710470825

www.taskstream.com