Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  May 2012

PHD-DESIGN May 2012

CfP. 8th Swiss Design Network Conference 2012 in Lugano: “Disruptive Interaction.”

Wiedmer Martin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2012 10:15:02 +0200

Call for Papers.
8th Swiss Design Network Conference 2012: “Disruptive Interaction”
Friday 9 November 2012.
Lugano, Switzerland.

We are pleased to announce this year's Swiss Design Network Conference 2012 in Lugano. This one day conference focuses on the dialectical relationship between design and disruptive ideas, practices and innovations. “Disruptive Interaction” aims to investigate and discuss the capability, responsibility and agency of design in areas of disruptive change.

We invite designers, researchers and scholars to present their work in Lugano, Switzerland.

Mon 24 June 2012 Submission deadline for abstracts
Thu 16 August 2012 Notification of acceptance for abstracts
Mon 1 October 2012 Submission deadline for final papers
Fri 19 October 2012 Papers revised
Fri 9 November 2012 Conference opens

The general chairs
Massimo Botta, Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana SUPSI
Martin Wiedmer, University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland FHNW

For more information about the conference topic, submission and review process please visit our website: http://www.sdn2012.ch

Prof. Martin Wiedmer
Leiter Institut Design- und Kunstforschung
Präsident Swiss Design Network

Adresse:
Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW
Hochschule für Gestaltung und Kunst HGK