PEBBLEPAD@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PEBBLEPAD Home

PEBBLEPAD  May 2012

PEBBLEPAD May 2012

Socially Constructing Knowledge

Niall Dew <[log in to unmask]>

PebblePad ePortfolio list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2012 14:50:32 +0100

Hi All,

I was wondering if this group could help me?

I'm currently looking for participants for my PhD study that is looking at how health and social care professionals socially construct their knowledge within ePortfolios. For example what are the unique elements of ePortfolios, how is knowledge construction done with the various networking tools, and what kind of knowledge is constructed?

If you are a health and social care student, or are responsible for courses that use ePortfolios for these students, I wonder if you would be willing to help me out?

Alternatively if you know of anyone who might be able to help I'd be really grateful for any pointers.

I am happy to send details of my University's ethical approval and/or an information sheet if people want more information.

Happy to be contacted off-list as well at [log in to unmask]

Apologies if this is not an appropriate use of this list.

Kind regards,

Niall

Niall Dew
Head of Practice Education