Beyond Multiple Choice - Conference and Exhibition, Washington DC November 2018 (www.beyond-multiple-choice.com)
‘All you’re learning about is how to fill out a little bubble on an exam and little tricks that you need to do in order to take a test, and that’s not going to make education interesting. ‘- Barack Obama
We can do better than bubbles.
How can educators and managers move beyond multiple choice tests to more deeply evaluate the effectiveness of learning, teaching and training?
The 2018 Beyond Multiple Choice conference welcomes professionals involved in assessing and certifying skills, knowledge and understanding. The conference will examine where the latest tools, techniques and technologies of assessment and their role in learning, training and professional development are heading.
***Discounted Group Rate Now Available*** Want to bring three or more colleagues from the same organization? Take advantage of our two day conference discounted group rate!
Join leaders from across the education and EdTech spectrum to share the latest innovations and insights in assessment and computer-based testing.
Register or see more info at www.beyond-multiple-choice.com
November 7th & 8th, 2018
International Spy Museum
• Cristina Anguiano-Carrasco | ACT, Inc. Iowa City, Iowa, USA
• Scott Bartholomew | Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
• Jaehwa Choi | The George Washington University, Washington DC, USA
• Greg Chung | UCLA CRESST, CA, USA
• Patrick Craven | City and Guilds, UK
• Tom Gomersall | BTL, Shipley UK/Malvern, PA, USA
• Gareth Hegarty | International Baccalaureate
• Graham Hudson | GA Partnership, UK
• Benjamin Hunter | Caveon, Midvale, UT, USA
• Jacob Pucar for Anand Karat | President of Vretta, Canada
• Elaine Kelsey | Eduworks, Corvallis, OR, USA
• Gary Klein | ShadowBox, Washington DC, USA
• Edward Metz, Ph.D. | Institute of Education Sciences, US Department of Education
• Andreas Oranje | General Manager at Educational Testing Service (ETS), USA
• Graham Orpwood | Professor Emeritus of Education at York University in Toronto, Canada and Director of International Programs for Vretta Inc, Canada and UK
• Terry Rhodes | Association of American Colleges & Universities, Washington DC, USA
• Denis Saunders | Calibrand, Derby, UK
• Sae Schatz | Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative, Washington DC, USA
• Jeffrey Spranza | Director of Product Management, ITS, USA
• Eric Sydell | Shaker, Raleigh, NC, USA
• Doug Whatley| BreakAway Games, Hunt Valley, MD, USA
• John Winkley | AlphaPlus Consultancy, Manchester, UK
plus more to be announced
Visit the website today …. www.beyond-multiple-choice.com
Send the following command to [log in to unmask] subscribe/unsubscribe LISTNAME FIRSTNAME LASTNAME
Go to the homepage of LISTNAME. Enter Join or leave list (or change settings) and enter your details to join, or press the delete button.