OZ-2000@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OZ-2000 Home

OZ-2000  October 2005

OZ-2000 October 2005

Re: forgive me? the heck I will

Mandy Pentecost <[log in to unmask]>

narrative therapists/on-line reflecting team <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:00:21 +1300

Hi everyone. I am full of forgiveness and askings for forgiveness and
gratitude at being reconnected( thanks Jane). Also racing off to a
conference today, with a very undercooked presentation. So...it's lovely
to hear from you, I feel all warm and ozed. And Jane, if it was a good
hole for writing in, could you send it over, as I am desperately in need
of one!!! Kate, such beautiful paintings. They sing out from my screen.
Kirb, Hi. Yishai, thank you for your new year wishes. I have missed
something important in your life, and will have to find out what.
Everyone else hi. I will write more when I get back. LOVE, Mandy

Dear Kirb,
Thanks for filling me in on life over there. It sounds great with all

that connection to young, new life where all is possible.Hearing you
talk about your grandkids invited me into looking differently as my
two kids. Thankyou for that. It set the daily grind apart and helped
me see the gorgeous little souls who live with us and approach life
from their particular ways.
How do you manage to bite your tongue and not be the dad who wants to

protect his son? I wonder what supports you in that tongue biting
practice?
lots of love to you all, Kate

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify [log in to unmask] immediately and delete all material pertaining to
this e-mail. Thank you.