OER-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OER-DISCUSS Home

OER-DISCUSS  April 2012

OER-DISCUSS April 2012

Re: @Arras95

Justin Ball <[log in to unmask]>

Open Educational Resources <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Apr 2012 22:12:01 -0600

I don't know if you've seen TwHistory, but it might be a useful tool
for your project. I wrote the code so let me know if you want to use
it and need help.

Good luck with the project!
Justin

>>> LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/khlindsay