Affiliation fees for next year

Tim Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 May 2003 13:39:04 +0100

Dear NPC Wales,

Just in case any of you are not on the "npc" list, I now have details of
next years affiliation fees.

Before I explain anything further I must note that I have calculated these
fees based on who has paid affiliation to date. If your institution is
still likely to affiliate this year, it could reduce next year's fee
depending on the numbers of postgraduates.

The affiliation formula for those interested is at:

http://www.npc.org.uk/page/1053357725

from which the fees are calculated from the latest available HESA
statistics at:

http://www.hesa.ac.uk/holisdocs/pubinfo/student/institution0102.htm

The calculated fees are listed below. If you have any further enquiries
please do not hesitate to ask. Many thanks,
Tim.

Wales
-----
University of Wales, Aberystwyth        408
University of Wales, Bangor     375
Cardiff University      672
University of Wales Institute, Cardiff  348
University of Glamorgan 428
The University of Wales, Lampeter       250
University of Wales College of Medicine 332
University of Wales College, Newport    343
The North-East Wales Institute of Higher Education      183
Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama  82
Swansea Institute of Higher Education   251
University of Wales, Swansea    452
Trinity College, Carmarthen     170