Help for NGN-ANNOUNCE Archives

NGN-ANNOUNCE Archives

NGN-ANNOUNCE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NGN-ANNOUNCE Home

NGN-ANNOUNCE  March 2018

NGN-ANNOUNCE March 2018

IEEE ICNP 2018 -- Call for Workshop Proposal

Arash Asadi <[log in to unmask]>

Arash Asadi <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:47:51 +0000

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of Publicity Co-Chairs of ICNP 2018, to be held in Cambridge, England 2018, I would like to bring your attention to our call for workshop proposal.

ICNP 2018 will host multiple one-day or half-day workshops in conjunction (on a day adjacent) with the main conference, to be held in Cambridge U.K. on September 24-27, 2018. We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to the main ICNP conference. ICNP workshops should focus on creating interactions among participants as well as community building.

Enquiries and/or submissions of your workshop proposals are encouraged to be emailed to [log in to unmask] with Subject: ICNP2018 proposal: <your proposal acronym> by March 31, 2018. Acceptance decisions will be notified by April 15, 2018.

More details on the call can be found here: http://icnp18.cs.ucr.edu/cfp.html

Best regards,
Arash Asadi
IEEE ICNP 2018 Publicity Co-Chair