NEUTRINO-MC-CORE Archives

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE Home

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE  January 2018

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE January 2018

Re: genie v3 code candidate

Costas Andreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:29:02 +0000

Hi folks.

The trunk was moved to the archive
https://genie.hepforge.org/trac/browser/archive/genie/generator/branches/trunk_2018jan30_before_v3_config_and_structural_changes

and `v3config2’ is now our new trunk.
https://genie.hepforge.org/trac/browser/generator/trunk

We’re fairly convinced that everything should work. New source tree structure is there, updated configuration system is there,
2-3 different comprehensive configurations are there. It builds, runs and reproduces old results (several tests run by Marco).

Almost all physics params in UserPhysicsOptions.xml are now *redundant* and will removed once this is enabled by some other
minor Algorithm/Registry code updates. A couple of other minor outstanding items too, but the bulk of the work is there.

cheers