NEUTRINO-MC-CORE Archives

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE Home

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE  January 2018

NEUTRINO-MC-CORE January 2018

Re: genie v3 code candidate

Costas Andreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2018 15:50:54 +0000

So I propose that _this_Friday_, after we merge v3config2 with a couple of new changes committed in
the current trunk, we make v3config2 the new trunk. This will expedite things a bit.

After creating a new trunk this Friday, there will be only _5_weeks_ left till the agreed date for freezing the
physics models included in v3. Would be ideal if we had weekly "v3 mtgs”, starting next week with a redo
of all validation plots, included all tentative v3 configurations, and using the new code structure.
Can we make time for these mtgs?

cheers