Help for NEMLAAL Archives

NEMLAAL Archives

NEMLAAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NEMLAAL Home

NEMLAAL  February 2012

NEMLAAL February 2012

Places available on "Podcasting: A Practical Guide" (delivered online)

JISC Netskills <[log in to unmask]>

JISC Netskills <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:55:08 +0000

Online workshops from Netskills offer the same practical quality learning experience as our face to face training, without the time and expense of travel.

Running on Friday 2nd March: Podcasting: A Practical Guide - delivered online.
Book now: http://bit.ly/t67tDx

Producing a podcast is simple, but producing one that people will want to listen to takes a bit more know-how. This practical workshop will help you produce podcasts that will engage your listeners.

To make it even easier to benefit from our training, we've have adapted this event for online participation. The workshop is a mix of live online presentation, directed practical work and group discussion, all supported by our expert trainers who are available to offer support throughout the day.

Pre-workshop seminar: Monday 27th February (10.45-12noon)
Full workshop: Friday 2nd March (10am-4.15pm)
FREE: Headset (headphones & microphone) sent to all workshop participants
Book your place today: http://bit.ly/t67tDx

This workshop forms part of our Spring programme of workshops, for more details, visit our website: http://bit.ly/rP0zLM
We look forward to welcoming you on a Netskills workshop soon!

Thanks
Lisa

Lisa Vincent
Training & Administration Co-ordinator
www.netskills.ac.uk
0191 222 5000

JISC Netskills is a JISC Advance service hosted at Newcastle University