Help for MRI3DX Archives

MRI3DX Archives

MRI3DX@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MRI3DX Home

MRI3DX  2006

MRI3DX 2006

Re: ROI on the lateral surface of 3D renderings

Krish Singh <[log in to unmask]>

The MRI visualisation program, mri3dX, can be downloaded from http://imaging.aston.ac.uk/mri3dX/" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:25:41 +0000

Hi Thomas,

Yes you can.

On the 3D view, select Draw->Free Hand Shade Active

Then if you click with the right-hand mouse button on the 3D view it will
shade the brain surface with the default colour (red).

When you are done, you can export the shade file as an Analyze file:

Shade->Files->Export Shade as an Analyze file

You can also export the shaded voxels as a text file of points.

Hope that helps!

Krish

--
Prof. Krish Singh