MRI3DX@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MRI3DX Home

MRI3DX  2003

MRI3DX 2003

redhat 8.0

Jose M Selman <[log in to unmask]>

visualisation of 3D structural/ functional MRIs <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:15:41 +0000

Hi everyone:

I am a user of mri3dx since 1999 and compiled it in redhat since version 6.2.
Now I am trying in redhat 8.0 without results. I think I am having problems with the Motif and Mesa libraries. Has anyone do it, or tried it?
Any help deeply appreciated.

Dr. Jose M Selman

"Resist much. Obbey little"  Walt Whitman