Re: moonshot ssh server

Josh Howlett <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 May 2012 08:22:11 +0000

Hi Yuriy,

>I have setup ssh server following this guide
>http://www.project-moonshot.org/devwiki/ConfiguringRHEL/
>Now if I wanted users to access it from their machines can they do it
>using default openssh client without any moonshot parts? And if not,
>what are the minimal requirements?

They will need the Moonshot GSS library installed. They may be able to use
the openssh client provided by their distribution.

>Also, is it possible let users enter username and password during login
>instead of storing them in cleartext file?

Yes, I believe so, but I can't remember the incantation.  Sam?

Josh.

Janet is a trading name of The JNT Association, a company limited
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG