Moonshot Test Network

Stefan Paetow <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Apr 2018 18:07:38 +0000

All,

Jisc have stood up a Moonshot Test Network for those wishing to pilot Moonshot without the current requirement for a full Assent Service signup. This network is intended to allow you to test your services against others, possibly build up project pilots and then demonstrate those to your management/funding agency/powers that be for an eventual sign-up to Assent.

This network does not have any SLA, so it can go down at short notice. Sign-up is easy; email me or [log in to unmask] with details of your intended activity, how long you intend to use the network and details of your organisation/collaboration/project, including domains and hosts, so that we can issue you with a time-limited organisation credential. If you are a group of multiple organisations, you may want to mention these (and contacts at the organisations who are part of the project) so that we can issue each organisation a credential (just like Assent would).

The network has no self-service portal (yet). We'll evaluate whether the demand exists for this.

With Regards

Stefan Paetow
Consultant, Trust and Identity

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125