MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  May 2011

MOODLE-UK May 2011

Re: Has Moodle 2.0 missed a trick?

Lesley Beasant <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCMail list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 May 2011 13:17:10 +0000

Does anyone know if the Project course format works in Moodle 2?  We use this for all our courses because it comes with a little blue cross icon in each topic that allows you to click, browse, upload documents really easily and has been a major factor in staff buy-in to using Moodle.

Regards

Lesley Beasant
eConfidence Co-ordinator
Basingstoke College of Technology
Worting Road, Basingstoke, Hants, RG21 8TN
01256 306241