Help for MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK Archives

MOODLE-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOODLE-UK Home

MOODLE-UK  May 2012

MOODLE-UK May 2012

Re: Beta version of the new assignment ?

Paul Holden <[log in to unmask]>

UK Moodle Users JISCMail list <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 May 2012 12:46:35 +0100

Ongoing development seems to be taking place against MDL-31270 in the
tracker;
http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-31270

As mentioned, you'll need to grab the latest version (2.3) to play
around with it, most up to date code would be in the integration git repo;
http://git.moodle.org/gw?p=integration.git;a=summary

Paul

On 04/05/12 11:22, M Cooch wrote:
> It's not on the QA Moodle yet though afaik

Paul Holden
E-Learning Web Developer
Greenhead College
Huddersfield HD1 4ES

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee/s only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.