Help for MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH Archives

MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH Archives

MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH Home

MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH  September 2018

MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH September 2018

Re: MIDWIFERY-RESEARCH Digest - 12 Sep 2018 to 13 Sep 2018 - Special issue (#2018-163)

"Susan Crowther (snm)" <[log in to unmask]>

A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research." <[log in to unmask]>, Susan Crowther (snm)

Thu, 13 Sep 2018 12:46:49 +0000

Re: Salutogenesis and sense of coherence...? links?

Hi Sophie,

I'm just finishing some work around migrant women and maternity services in Scotland using salutogenesis as a conceptual framework, email me directly.
Susan
Dr Susan Crowther, Professor of Midwifery
Robert Gordon University | Garthdee Road|Aberdeen | AB10 7AQ
T: +44(0)1224 263291    ORCID ID:  0000-0002-4133-2189