Help for MEGCOMMUNITY Archives

MEGCOMMUNITY Archives

MEGCOMMUNITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MEGCOMMUNITY Home

MEGCOMMUNITY  January 2019

MEGCOMMUNITY January 2019

300000 lines of c++ source code posted on GitHub

"Munck, J.C. de (Jan)" <[log in to unmask]>

Munck, J.C. de (Jan)

Sat, 12 Jan 2019 10:48:09 +0000

Dear colleague,

In more than 25 years of academic research I built a substantial C++ library of several tools and algorithms for brain image data analysis. These C/C++ source files consist of 150 classes, 300,000 lines of code, excluding a Qt-based user interface. Its functionality includes: GLM-statistics, hierarchical clustering, (non)-linear optimization, L1 and L2 norm minimization, Hungarian algorithm, EEG/MEG forward and inverse modelling, Boundary Element Method, spatio/temporal covariance modelling, image fusion, triangular meshes, KD-trees, topological error correction, marching cubes & spherical triangulations, sparse matrices and matrix operations, spherical harmonics, wavelets, spectra and spectrograms, Fast Fourier transform (FFTWest), data import for many different EEG/MEG data formats, data import for many image data formats.

After my departure to industry, I received several requests from former colleagues to receive a license to use this software. Therefore, I decided to post this software on github under the GNU General Public License version 3 or later. Feel free to download and explore on https://github.com/jcdemunck5/DMS_Projects.

Contact me at [log in to unmask] for licenses beyond the GNU3 constraints.

Regards

Jan C de Munck