Help for MEDIA2012 Archives

MEDIA2012 Archives

MEDIA2012@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MEDIA2012 Home

MEDIA2012  April 2012

MEDIA2012 April 2012

Re: #media2012 Pre-Games meet 18-19 may, Manchester. [UNCLASSIFIED]

"Williams, Cathy" <[log in to unmask]>

Media 2012 - Programme for an independent Olympic media network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:15:31 +0100

Sounds brilliant, Andy ... 'cept it's my Birthday on Friday 18 so a slightly pathetic excuse for not being there!!

Cathy