Help for MECCSA Archives

MECCSA Archives

MECCSA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MECCSA Home

MECCSA  March 2018

MECCSA March 2018

Re: MeCCSA position statement on current industrial action

Caroline Ruddell <[log in to unmask]>

Caroline Ruddell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:23:38 +0000

Yes indeed, this is a very welcome statement. Thanks Anita and Peter.

All best,
Caroline

Dr Caroline Ruddell
Senior Lecturer in Film and TV Studies
Department of Arts and Humanities
College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences
Brunel University London

Athena SWAN SAT Member

Associate Editor Animation: An Interdisciplinary Journal

animation: an Interdisciplinary journal is the first cohesive international refereed publishing platform for animation that unites contributions from a wide range of research agendas and creative practice.
http://anm.sagepub.com