Help for MECCSA-PGN Archives

MECCSA-PGN Archives

MECCSA-PGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MECCSA-PGN Home

MECCSA-PGN  April 2019

MECCSA-PGN April 2019

Registration OPEN: 'Digital⇌Culture 2019'

Robert Stenson <[log in to unmask]>

Robert Stenson <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Apr 2019 11:41:25 +0000

DIGITAL⇌CULTURE 2019

A one-day conference hosted by the Digital Culture Research Network, and supported by the Midlands3Cities DTP (M3C) Cohort Development Fund