Help for MECCSA-LCM Archives

MECCSA-LCM Archives

MECCSA-LCM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MECCSA-LCM Home

MECCSA-LCM  January 2020

MECCSA-LCM January 2020

Annual network meeting, Thursday January 9

Rachel Matthews <[log in to unmask]>

MeCCSA Local and Community Media Network <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Jan 2020 09:36:24 +0000

Dear Members

Further to my last message, I can now confirm the exact location for our first annual network meeting on Thursday at Brighton University. It will be in Edward Street 105 between 12.30 and 1.30pm.

The meeting will be held in the lunch break of the MeCCSA conference. The lunch on Thursday is designed to be grab and go so delegates attending the meetings are asked to collect their lunch from Edward Street First Floor Foyer at 12:15 promptly and are welcome to take this to their meeting. Any delegates who have just attended a panel session at Grand Parade and are concerned about getting their lunch in time, do let one of the event staff know who will be happy to organise something for you.

Hoping to see as many of you at the meeting as possible!

best wishes

Rachel Matthews
Chair Local and Community Media Network