Re: WU-GEN

"PHILLIPS M.E." <[log in to unmask]>

PHILLIPS M.E.

Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:45:08 -0000

> http://iam.cf.ac.uk/urlgenerator/login.jsp

Thanks Ian.

Internet Explorer 8 has trouble with it: after clicking "proceed" I get
a blank screen and a constantly whirling status icon.  Firefox seems to
be fine.

I then tried building a URL for

1. University of Durham
2. ProQuest CSA Illumina
3. location: http://search.proquest.com/assia?accountid=14533

But the URL it gave me had nothing in it relating to (3) and gave me:

shibsp::ConfigurationException
shibsp::ConfigurationException at
(https://shibboleth.illumina.csa.com/Shibboleth.sso/DS)
Shibboleth handler invoked at an unconfigured location.

Which doesn't look like it's working.  It generated an SP-side URL based
on the session initiator metadata:

https://shibboleth.illumina.csa.com/Shibboleth.sso/DS?entityID=urn%3Amac
e%3Aac.uk%3Asdss.ac.uk%3Aprovider%3Aidentity%3Adur.ac.uk

I will let Phil know!

Matthew

--
Matthew Phillips
Electronic Systems Librarian, Durham University