Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  July 2018

MCG July 2018

Re: MCG Digest - 11 Jul 2018 to 12 Jul 2018 (#2018-128)

Dana Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2018 08:11:20 +0000

Hi all,

I just want to respond to Jim's 'fake new' about the ICOM UK Travel Grants ;-)

The ICOM UK - British Council Travel Grants cannot be used to attend international conferences and events.  These grants are for making international visits to develop mutually beneficial projects and partnerships.  You can find all of the details and eligibility criteria on the ICOM UK website: http://uk.icom.museum/about-us/bursaries/  We would welcome applications from any organisations developing international collaborative digital projects.

For those of you who are ICOM UK members, you can apply for an ICOM UK Travel Bursary to attend an international conference or event.  We also have the Camilla Boodle Fund to which you can apply to extend your stay after an international conference or event to visit museums, contacts etc.  Again, all of the details and eligibility criteria are on the ICOM UK website: http://uk.icom.museum/about-us/bursaries/

Any questions about Travel Grant or Travel Bursary schemes, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
Dana

Dana Andrew
Executive Director (part-time)
ICOM UK

E: [log in to unmask]
T: +44 (0)3330 143 875 (UK landline)
M: +44 (0)7813 062 607 (UK mobile)

http://uk.icom.museum
 Before printing, please think about the environment