Help for LIS-UKEIG Archives

LIS-UKEIG Archives

LIS-UKEIG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-UKEIG Home

LIS-UKEIG  September 2009

LIS-UKEIG September 2009

LAST REMINDER: Records and Information Management in Transition, ISKO UK event - 16 Sept, London

Aida Slavic <[log in to unmask]>

UKEIG: the UK eInformation Group

Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:14:24 +0100

          ***Apologies for cross-posting***

You are cordially invited to the next ISKO UK afternoon event:

RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT IN TRANSITION

16 September 2009 14.00-18.00

VENUE: University College London, Cruciform Building

FEE: 20.00 (ISKO members and students FREE)

Do we have systems and software clever enough and robust enough to cope with
today's massive tide of data? Do we need to move our own habits and practices up
a gear?

To address these questions and the practical reality of today's challenges
we have a team of speakers, battle-hardened from long experience as consultants
and/or practitioners.

To see the full programme and to book your place go to the event's website
at http://www.iskouk.org/rm_sep2009.htm

This ISKO UK Seminar is organized in cooperation with the UCL
Department for Information Studies.

Wine and nibbles are sponsored by Metataxis.
Facet Publishing will be giving a special 20% discount on its publications to
all participants, and the chance to win a book.

We look forward to seeing you on 16 September!

Dr Aida Slavic
Hon. Secretary ISKO UK
London, United Kingdom
e-mail: [log in to unmask]