Help for LIS-UKEIG Archives

LIS-UKEIG Archives

LIS-UKEIG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-UKEIG Home

LIS-UKEIG  August 2018

LIS-UKEIG August 2018

ALPSP Conference 2018: Secure you place before registration closes on Friday 24 August

Diane French <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Aug 2018 14:45:39 +0000

Apologies for cross postingBooking closes Friday 24 August  ALPSP Annual Conference and Awards 2018
12-14 September, Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK
#alpsp18 There is still time to register for this year's ALPSP conference. https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/home

Our annual event is the perfect opportunity to keep up with trends and friends in scholarly publishing.  We have ...
* over 50 speakers from all aspects of publishing https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/page/1335087/speakers
* a wide-ranging programme covering everything from digital humanities to e-textbooks and #MeToo https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/agenda
* nearly 300 delegates joining us from all over the world to share their viewsIn addition, we have an historic venue, fantastic networking opportunities at our awards dinner, 'Farmers Market' welcome reception and our fun run/walk for FODAD (https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/page/1335105/fodad) not to mention frisbee golf ...

We do hope you can be part of this gathering. Registration will close on Friday 24 August so please secure your place soon https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/page/1335085/register

Our thanks to our generous conference sponsors https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp18/page/1335086/sponsors

For all conference enquiries please contact: Sabia Morrison E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or +44 (0)1442 864563

Diane French
Learned Publisher Administrator
The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
E: [log in to unmask] T: +44 (0)1827 709188
W: www.alpsp.org Follow us on Twitter: @alpsp

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ALPSP. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender immediately and delete it completely from your computer system.