Fw: EASY demonstration

"Sally Morris" <[log in to unmask]>

Sally Morris

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:53:03 -0000

I am forwarding this message because it may be of wider interest.  If you
are at Online, I recommend having a look at this!

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone:  01903 871686 Fax:  01903 871457 E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org.uk

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.alpsp.org.uk/journal