Help for LIS-MEDICAL Archives

LIS-MEDICAL Archives

LIS-MEDICAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-MEDICAL Home

LIS-MEDICAL  April 2010

LIS-MEDICAL April 2010

HLG Conference 2010 - Early Bird offer closing soon!

Jason Russell <[log in to unmask]>

Jason Russell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:21:48 +0100

*Apologies for cross posting

There are only 2 weeks to go until the early-bird offer ends for the HLG Conference 2010 - Book now to ensure you take advantage of these discounted prices. For online booking and further information, visit www.cilip.org.uk/hlg2010.

This year's HLG Conference will allow you to stay up-to-date with the latest developments in health librarianship from across the country and around the world.  With a range of plenary and parallel sessions, exhibitions, poster displays and the conference dinner at The Palace Hotel, the 2010 Health Libraries Group Conference is essential for anyone in the Health Libraries sector.

This year's theme 'Keeping information centre stage amid changing scenery' explores how we can keep libraries, librarians and most importantly of all, quality information at the centre of our profession throughout a period of change.