Re: Up-to-Date

Roddham Mike <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 May 2012 09:43:18 +0100

Hi Katherine,
I refused to conduct a trial of UpToDate because they couldn't/wouldn't
give me a firm quote.  Their tactic is to build up some customer loyalty
amongst your doctors during the trial and let that lever you into paying
large amounts.   I have subscribed to Dynamed - because it is way
cheaper and more up-to-date - and not given my people the choice!
If you need to argue the case, tell your consultants that Dynamed has
research proving it is more up-to-date and is better value for money.

Regards

Mike

Mike Roddham
Head of Service
West Sussex Knowledge & Libraries
01243 831507or internal extn 2778
http://www.westsussexknowledge.nhs.uk

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information
Act 2000.

 Any processing, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this
message, except as intended is prohibited. Unless the information is
legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and
your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and
remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views
or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not
represent those of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust.