Help for LIS-MEDICAL Archives

LIS-MEDICAL Archives

LIS-MEDICAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-MEDICAL Home

LIS-MEDICAL  January 2012

LIS-MEDICAL January 2012

Solution BL Journal holdings and ISSN searching

Rey Patricia <[log in to unmask]>

Rey Patricia <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:25:44 -0000

*** Apologies for cross posting ***

Received from BL in answer to my query. Of course, there's no detailed
display for the journal we're interesed in!

Thank you all for your responses.

Tricia Rey
Library Services Manager
Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
East Grinstead
Tel: 01342 414266
Mailto:[log in to unmask]