Re: Prayer rooms

Moira Bent <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:41:05 +0000

Hi Angela
The situation at Newcastle is similar to that at Durham, there's a a central facility in the university which students can use, so the decision was taken not to identify a special place in the Library. However, there are quiet spaces under our staircases and we have placed compass roses there for directional info so students can, and do, use these areas unofficially occasionally. It doesn't seem to cause any problems.
Best wishes

Moira