Help for LIS-INFOLITERACY Archives

LIS-INFOLITERACY Archives

LIS-INFOLITERACY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-INFOLITERACY Home

LIS-INFOLITERACY  July 2018

LIS-INFOLITERACY July 2018

Re: Parliamentary report on fake news and digital literacy

Geoff Walton <[log in to unmask]>

Geoff Walton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 29 Jul 2018 13:53:11 +0000

Hi Stephane,

Many thanks for the heads up and synopsis. Do you know whether we can contribute to the second report or is it a done deal?

Best wishes,

Geoff

Sent from my iPhone

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "