Help for LIS-INFOLITERACY Archives

LIS-INFOLITERACY Archives

LIS-INFOLITERACY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-INFOLITERACY Home

LIS-INFOLITERACY  September 2018

LIS-INFOLITERACY September 2018

Re: LIS-INFOLITERACY Digest - 11 Sep 2018 to 12 Sep 2018 (#2018-140)

"Magno, Val" <[log in to unmask]>

Magno, Val

Thu, 13 Sep 2018 14:03:41 +0000

I recommend watching this 13 minute mind opener:
Motivational Story: The Story of Your Enslavement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
Rulers = farmers; Workers = cows;  The role of freedom and taxation as well as <em>fomenting in-fighting to discourage discussions of injustice. Cows that depend on the farmer, protect the farmer. </em>. "To see the farm, is to be free of the farm?"...food for discussion. Not for the faint-hearted. Viewer discretion is advised.