Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  July 2012

LIS-E-RESOURCES July 2012

Re: UKSG - 'Insights' - July Issue now accessible

"Folan, Bernie" <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:25:15 +0000

Ally
I can't distinguish which things are open as we have IP access.
Can you let me know as I'll promote them. I thought it was more than two things this time?
Bernie

SAGE, the Independent Publishers Guild Academic and Professional Publisher of the Year 2012