*With apologies for cross-posting*
We are still accepting registrations for next week's free UKSG webinar: "Exploring how emerging open science services can enhance institutional publication data"
Tuesday 11 September 2018 at 1400 BST (British Summer Time)
For more information and to register (for the live event or recording), please visit https://www.uksg.org/webinars/openscienceservices
- David Walters, Open Access Officer, Brunel University London
- Christopher Daley, Research Development Officer, Brunel University London
- A wider understanding of current OA policies in the UK.
- An overview of some major services that aggregate global OA data and the methodologies used for data capture.
- An understanding of institutional systems used for open access compliance and related issues around interoperability with external systems.
We welcome your questions during registration to help shape the webinar's content. For instance, "How widespread is it that institutional libraries are going to non-traditional sources of metadata, as described here?"
UKSG webinars are:
- Recorded and the link to the recording provided to all active registrations (so please do not cancel your registration if you find you are subsequently unable to attend the live event). Feel free to register for the recording alone.
- Open to all (you do not need to be a member of UKSG to register)
- Shared among colleagues (feel free to pass on this message)
NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
These are available at https://www.uksg.org/webinars/openscienceservices
(Especially useful for those new to webinars or joining from an institution.) We recommend you check your connection and consult your IT department to make sure access will not be impeded.
If you have particular accessibility needs, please feel free to contact me on [log in to unmask]
We look forward to welcoming you next Tuesday or hearing from you via #UKSGwebinar.
Digital Communications Associate, UKSG
E: [log in to unmask]
UKSG on Twitter: @UKSG
UKSG webinars: www.uksg.org/webinars and #UKSGwebinar
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG