*** With apologies for cross-posting ***
I am pleased to inform you that Brill's 2012 journal prices are now available (including imprints Global Oriental, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers and VSP).
Our 2012 Journal Price List can be found at:
http://www.brill.nl/files/brill.nl/brill-2012-journal-price-list.xls (Excel file)
NEWS ABOUT OUR JOURNALS PROGRAMME FOR 2012:
FULL OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS 2012:
• Fascism, new Open Access journal from 2012 (Volume 1).
• African Diaspora will be a full Open Access journal from 2012 (Volume 5).
• International Journal of the Platonic Tradition will be a full Open Access journal from 2012 (Volume 6).
Print subscriptions for these journals will (continue to) be available.
NEW BRILL JOURNALS TO BE LAUNCHED IN 2012 (Volume 1):
• Anthropology of Contemporary Middle East and Central Eurasia
• Fascism (full Open Access journal)
• Global Journal of Comparative Law
• Journal of Muslims in Europe
• Journal of Religion in Japan
BRILL YEARBOOKS AVAILABLE AS ONLINE-ONLY JOURNAL (INCLUDING BACK VOLUMES) FROM 2012:
• African Yearbook of International Law Online
• Austrian Review of International and European Law Online
• Baltic Yearbook of International Law Online
• European Yearbook of Minority Issues Online
• International Labour Law Reports Online
• Max Planck Yearbook of United Nations Law Online
• Ocean Yearbook Online
• Spanish Yearbook of International Law Online
• The Italian Yearbook of International Law Online
• The Palestine Yearbook of International Law Online
• The Yearbook of Polar Law Online
• Yearbook of Islamic and Middle Eastern Law Online
• Muqarnas Online
Print version of these yearbooks will be available separately (book series).
NEW JOURNALS AT BRILL FROM 2012
• Journal of Crustacean Biology - new at Brill from 2012 (Volume 32), published by Brill on behalf of The Crustacean Society.
• Journal of World Investment and Trade - new at Brill from 2012 (Volume 13), previously published by Werner Publishing Company S.A.
• Tijdschrift voor Entomologie (TvE)- new at Brill from 2012 (Volume 155), published by Brill on behalf of Nederlandse Entomologische Vereniging, NEV.
Co-Published Journals with Higher Education Press (previously with Springer). Exclusive distribution rights for print and electronic version outside mainland China:
• Frontiers of Business Research in China (Volume 6)
• Frontiers of Economics in China (Volume 7)
• Frontiers of Education in China (Volume 7)
• Frontiers of History in China (Volume 7)
• Frontiers of Literary Studies in China (Volume 6)
• Frontiers of Philosophy in China (Volume 7)
NEW BRILL JOURNALS FROM 2011 (not announced in our 2011 Price List):
• African Journal of Legal Studies www.brill.nl/ajls - new at Brill from 2011 (Volume 4), previously published by Africa Law Institute.
• Experiment www.brill.nl/expt - new at Brill from 2011 (Volume 17), previously published by Charles Schlacks, Jr.
• International Bibliography of Military History www.brill.nl/ibmh - new at Brill from 2011 (Volume 31), previously published by the International Commission of Military History.
• Tilburg Law Review www.brill.nl/tilr - new at Brill from 2011 (Volume 16), previously published by Tilburg University.
For additional information (frequency changes and ceased titles), please check the following document:
BRILL JOURNAL ARCHIVES AND BRILL ONLINE JOURNAL COLLECTIONS
The Brill Journal Archives Online now offer access to over 100,000 articles, covering over 3,300 volumes of now 157 scholarly journals. The Journal Archives consist of two parts, the first covering the 19th and 20th century and the second part the first decade of the 21st century.
Institutional customers may also wish to consider subscribing to the Brill Online Journal Collection or subject-specific collections. Each collection gives access to all online available content back to the year 2000. After unsubscribing perpetual access to collections is maintained for all years paid for.
For further details on Brill’s Journal Archives and Collections, please contact [log in to unmask]
Please note that:
• Over 170 journals available online from Brill, three of which will be full Open Access titles.
• For institutions three subscription options are available: online only, print only or combined print plus online.
• Access to the complete electronic archive, going back to Volume 1, No. 1 (where applicable) is included in institutional subscriptions.
• An increasing number of Brill titles now offer Fast Track (advance online) article publication.
• COUNTER-compliant library usage statistics are available (through Ingenta).
• Brill is a member of CrossRef.
• Brill endorses the Transfer Code of Practice.
• Brill OPEN offers authors the option to secure open access for their journal contributions.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask] or check the following web pages:
www.brill.nl/journals or www.brill.nl/e-journals.
Ms Els van Egmond
Manager Journal Marketing
Tel (direct): +31 71 535 3436
[log in to unmask]
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org/serials
UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn