Managing Information magazine is seeking contributions on the following topics:
*Case studies on information audit and knowledge asset registers
*How health libraries and information services are supporting patient care and the development of expertise during this time of tight finances
* Practical application of Linked Data
* Success stories about enhancing and reinventing services while reducing costs;
* Use of Records Management for implementation of effective freedom of information policies
* Practical issues arising with copyright, data protection and freedom of information;
*Use of social media in delivering, developing and promoting library and information services.
If you are interested in contributing on any of the above, please get in touch with the editor-in-chief, Graham Coult: [log in to unmask]
In addition, the editor is also looking for regular columnists on the following topics:
Financial and corporate information
Taxonomy, ontology and metadata
If you are interested in writing about these topics, or indeed if you have ideas of your own for topics which you would like to write about, please email: [log in to unmask]
The deadlines are 15 December 2011, 15 January 2012, 15 February 2012.
Managing Information magazine is a business to business periodical published by ASLIB, and available as a corporate membership benefit as well as a stand alone subscription. The emphasis in Managing Information magazine is on practical ‘how to do it’ articles along with research reviews, digests of important legislative changes, comments from key experts, interviews with policy makers, movers and shakers and key people in the information world, features on information centres, book reviews, news, conference previews and post-match reports.
Why should you contribute to Managing Information Magazine?
• It allows you to share knowledge, research ideas or innovations with your peers
• It makes a notable addition to your résumé or cv, underlining your expertise
• It gets you, your work and your ideas known in your field or industry
• It reflects well on your organization, helping it to establish or maintain a reputation for innovation and thinking that will be attractive to potential research associates, commercial partners, students and employees.
Thanks and best wishes,
Marketing & Sales Support Executive
Tel: +44 (0)1274 777700
Fax: +44 (0)1274 785221
Follow ASLIB on Twitter https://twitter.com/ASLIB_info