Portfolio Building workshop for
CILIP Professional Registration
(Chartership, Certification & Revalidation)
CILIP North East Member Network is pleased to announce a portfolio building workshop. This event will be facilitated by Patricia Crosier, NE Candidate Support Officer.
Date: Thursday 16th May 2018
Time: from 10.15am to 12.30pm
Venue: Newcastle City Library (NE1 8AX), Room 3 (http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/leisure-libraries-and-tourism/libraries/branch-libraries-and-opening-hours/city-library)
Target audience: Those working towards Chartership, Certification or Revalidation of CILIP professional registration.
Content: This workshop will cover details which candidates need to know to complete and submit their portfolios under the 2013 regulations, with practical hints and tips for portfolio building, an overview of the new regulations, and opportunity for networking and peer support from fellow candidates.
The provisional programme will include:
• An overview of Professional Registration , 2013 regulations and the portfolio building process – from Sonia Ramdhian CILIP Development Officer (member Networks)
• An overview and demonstration of the CILIP VLE and online portfolio building process - *please feel free to bring along your laptop*
• Information on support available, from your Regional Member Network, Candidate Support Officer and Mentor.
• Guidance on reflective writing
• Networking opportunities.
How to book: Email Patricia Crosier at [log in to unmask] 01642 342107 with your name, job title and which scheme you are working / intending working towards and any special requirements.
Places are limited so bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis