Karen Newton <[log in to unmask]>

List for CILIP members working towards ACLIP status <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:50:48 -0000

Hi Jo,

That is correct, you can only retain CILIP certification as long as you
are a member of CILIP.  If you cease membership then you are no longer
entitled to use the post nominal or describe yourself as Certified

Regards

Karen

Karen Newton
Manager
City Services
Sunderland City Council
0191 561 3495
www.Sunderland.gov.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: List for CILIP members working towards ACLIP status
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jo Hooper
Sent: 02 December 2011 09:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Certification

Can any one advise.

I have heard that once you have successfully completed you Chatership
then it only remains valid whilst you sta a member of CILIP and hat if
you choose to cancel your member ship then you are no longer entitled to
call your self "Chartered".

Is this the same with Certification? If I choose to cancel my CILIP
Membership am I no longer able to descripe myself as CILIP Certificated.

This email and any attached files transmitted are confidential and intended solely
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you received this email in error
you may not take action based on its contents, nor should you copy, print or show
this to anyone; instead please reply to the sender and highlight the error, then
delete the message from your system.

Please note that the content of e-mail sent and received may have to be disclosed
by the Council in response to a request for access to information.

Sunderland is aiming to become the most liveable city in the UK.
Visit www.Sunderland.gov.uk  for Council services and information.
Business investors can access www.Investinsunderland.co.uk
Visitors to the City should log onto www.Visitsunderland.com