LIP_SW@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIP_SW Home

LIP_SW  2001

LIP_SW 2001

lets get started

Penny Dale <[log in to unmask]>

Libraries in Partnership_South West <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:39:38 -0000

Hello everyone
the list is now up and running,  so let us use it exchange ideas and keep in
touch..
I would like to start the ball rolling by asking if anyone would be able to
collaberate on organising a training day (or half-day). The question of
training comes up every time we meet, so if you would like to get something
arranged please let me know. I don't think this can really wait until next
summer, apart from the fact that this is a long way off  it would also
coincide with the Partner Libraries Development Day (probably in July) and
also a conference that is in the early planning stage...more about this via
the list.
I have some ideas for a training session generated from the responses to the
evaluation form I sent out after the Development Day last July ...so over to
you all.
best wishes
Penny

Penny Dale