Help for LIHNN Archives

LIHNN Archives

LIHNN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIHNN Home

LIHNN  June 2007

LIHNN June 2007

Re: Problem with Dialog e-links[Scanned]

Mary Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Mary Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:47:41 +0100

Hi David

I brought this up with dialog sometime ago and the last reply I had was "In regards to your query detailed below, I am awaiting further news from
our technical team and as soon as I receive this I will let you know."  This was back in April.  I think it is not taking note of the actual years that people have listed.  We now routinely check before we send off but it does rather cancel the efficiency of the whole system
Regards, Mary

Mary Hill
Library Manager
Education Centre Library
Pinewood House
Stepping Hill Hospital
Stockport
SK2 7JE

Tel: 0161 419 5809         Fax: 0161 419 5696
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.stockport.nhs.uk

1st for service - recommended by our users

"I just felt like saying thank you to everyone in the library for all your support everytime. You have all made my Master's programme very easy to do."
James Bolarin - Physiotherapist SHH

>>> David Hughston <[log in to unmask]> 04/06/2007 15:44 >>>
Is anyone else having problems with the e-links article requesting from Dialog?  We are authorising requests from our users only to be told by the libraries that supposedly have the journal that they don't!
Having compared the list of libraries that appear on individual authorisations with the online catalogue, I am finding that the lists are often totally wrong (or is it me!).
David Hughston

Healthcare Library

St Helens & Knowsley Hospitals NHS Trust

Whiston Hospital

Warrington Road

Prescot

Merseyside

L35 5DR

Tel:  0151 430 1342

Fax: 0151 430 1982

Virus Scanned and Verified by St Helens & Knowsley Health Informatics
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient only. If any addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and destroy any copies.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR REPLY cannot be guaranteed.

 Stockport  NHS Foundation Trust * Every Patient Matters
  This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and are for the Intended recipient only.
If you have received this email in error, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, Copying or any other action taken in respect of this email is prohibited and may be Unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then permanently  Delete  this email.
This email and its attachments have been scanned for viruses but we cannot guarantee  That  they are virus free. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for viruses.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt from disclosure, the Confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.